Cryogenic equipment (for very low temperatures and liquefaction of helium and hydrogen) is based to a high extent on our own process and manufacturing know-how. Key components such as expansion turbines with dynamic gas bearings or cold compressors, developed in-house by Linde Kryotechnik, are characterized by high operational reliability and availability. The equipment is tailored to the individual requirements and specifications of our customers. The competencies and capabilities of Linde Kryotechnik in the area of cryo systems include:
- recovery, cleaning, liquefaction and storage of helium and hydrogen
- refrigeration in the temperature range from 80 K to below 1.5 K
- industrial-scale helium and hydrogen liquefaction
- successful implementation of cryogenic systems, from project planning through basic and detail engineering to fabrication and testing
- all on-site capabilities for successful start-up of new plant and conduct of performance tests
Cryogenic systems are very complex, and few companies have the capabilities necessary to design and build them. With over 600 units installed worldwide, Linde Kryotechnik is the global leader in this field. Customers around the world entrust us with the construction of “their” Linde system.
Linde Kryotechnik stands for unrivalled efficiency, punctuality and reliability. As your trusted partner we ensure long term trouble-free operation of the system.