Remote monitoring and control of cryoplants is becoming ever more important to keep complex technical processes up and running. The RMCS (Remote Monitoring and Control System) from Linde Kryotechnik is a modular service management solution for remote plant monitoring, control and data archiving.
The plant efficiency, performance and availability can be improved using RMCS:
- Its schematic overview and user friendly operation makes the RMCS a powerful tool for plant operators and for training staff
- Facilitates diagnoses where a detailed view of the process is necessary
- Reduces costs and resources by giving operators fast access to the control system, even from remote locations, for process monitoring, solving plant malfunctions or optimization
- Through its data-trend recording, current and past operational records can be analysed in order to interpret actual values
- The message log collects valuable information that facilitates a better understanding of the plant’s behaviour and allows troubleshooting