Development never stops. This can lead to a refrigeration system no longer meeting one or more operational requirements. On occasion when the purchase of a new cryoplant is not financially interesting, revamps can be a beneficial alternative.
Depending on the potential of today’s process design, a revamp can:
- lead to a significant increase of liquefaction capacity,
- reduce total cost of ownership such as energy consumption or maintenance costs,
- manage to catch up with the state-of-the-art technology,
- increase availability and operational safety
- or bring a disused plant back to life again
Customized refrigeration systems and different requirements result in customer-specific revamps. Examples of implemented projects may help to provide ideas for possible solutions.
Ask us about the solution for you.